A federal intelligence note is warning police that an anti-government group’s call to remove dozens of sitting governors may encourage others to act out violently.
A group that calls itself the Guardians of the free Republics wants to “restore America” by peacefully dismantling parts of the government, according to its Web site.
As of Wednesday, more than 30 governors had received letters demanding they leave office within three days or they will be removed, according to an internal intelligence note by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, which was obtained by The Associated Press.
Acccording to D. Merlin Cambell someone familiar with the group. The Restore America plan does not call for violence.
a Declaration from a lawful Grand Jury of 26 people in each state which is endeavoring to re-establish the true Republic in a peaceful and lawful manner. It does not represent a “threat” from an “extremist” (as is commonly associated with “terrorist” in the media today) group but instead it is a real, legally binding document which is presented by a Grand Jury of regular people which declares that the governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer all must have lawful oaths of office in order operate in their respective positions.
The bonds which they all operate under have been effectively seized and noticed to be null and void. The package includes the following; Declaration, Warrants, Orders to the Governors, General orders to the military. It is not a threat, it is a truth that must be complied with or there will be consequences, not of violence, but legal recourse.
Investigators do not see threats of violence in the group’s message, but fear the broad call for removing top state officials could inspire others to act out violently.
Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal were among those receiving the letter.
Granholm spokeswoman Liz Boyd said federal authorities had alerted the governor that such a letter might be coming, and it arrived Monday or Tuesday. Boyd, who described the letter as “non-threatening,” said it was opened by a staffer and immediately turned over to the Michigan State Police.
Jindal’s office confirmed the governor had received a letter from the Guardians of the free Republics and directed all further questions to the Louisiana State Police.
“They called us as they do for any letter that’s out of the norm,” said Lt. Doug Cain, a state police spokesman.
He declined to provide specifics about the letter, but said, “not knowing the group and the information contained in the letter warranted state police to review it.” Cain said the letter has gone to numerous governors across the country.
The FBI warning comes at a time of heightened attention to far-right extremist groups after the arrest of nine Christian militia members last weekend accused of plotting violence.
In explaining the letters sent to the governors, the intelligence note says officials have no specific knowledge of plans to use violence, but they caution police to be aware in case other individuals interpret the letters “as a justification for violence or other criminal actions.”
The FBI associated the letter with “sovereign citizens,” most of whom believe they are free from all duties of a U.S. citizen, like paying taxes or needing a government license to drive.
Listen To The Broadcast:
According to their websites, The GOTFR lists 26 points to their plan to restore lawful government to America.
Calling the Plan “a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war.”
- Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
- Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
- Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
- End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
- End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
- End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
- End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
- End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
- Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
- End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
- End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
- End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
- End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
- In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
- Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
- Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
- Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
- Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
- Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
- Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
- End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
- Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
- Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
- Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
- Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
- Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.
- None Found